This guide is to help those seeking to integrate Outlook and SharePoint calendars, so you don’t have to continuously alternate between the two. You will need to have Outlook on your desktop as you cannot sync via online, OWA.
Lets sync the calendar.
- Navigate to the calendar you want to sync to Outlook
- Click on the “Calendar” tab, above the top link navigation
- Then click on Connect to Outlook, on the right
- You will notice a popup that asks for permission to connect, select yes
- Once your calendar is synced this is what you will see